See jobs at Insightpool
Want to experience the exciting and collaborative startup culture? Insightpool, one of the fastest growing startups in Georgia, is looking for a Graphic & Website Designer, who gets the chance to own and evolve the visual brand for one of the most innovative social media software companies in the world.
Fortune 500 brands like Coca Cola, The Home Depot and Warner Brothers use Insightpool to scale their social outreach. In essence, Insightpool allows brands to develop stronger relationships with their fans through proactive social engagements. Its no wonder Insightpool is recognized as The Leader in Social Engagement Automation.
If you want to work at the intersection of social media and technology, Insightpool may be just the opportunity for you. (here's the behind-the-scenes look: instagram.com/insightpool )
Responsibilities may include:
- Own and evolve Insightpool's visual brand
- Create and maintain the "creative vision" of the Website, Web pages, and electronic marketing programs with a cohesive and visually-stimulating end-user experience
- Create designs, templates, and assets for email, print, booth graphics, web, direct mail and social media to communicate value
- Collaborate with marketers, and other creatives to tell client’s story via beautiful design
- Assist with creating design components for the Insightpool platform
- Report and work directly with the Product Manager to come up with designs for the platform on a sprint basis
- Learn quickly and have the ability to be independent in creating designs as well being able to convert words into images
- The ability to visually convey ideas
- Speak to engineers as to the requirements of the UI/UX designs
- UI/UX experience with a tech startup
- Skilled communicator, organized and dependable
- Incredible attention to detail
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, sketch and vector based artwork
- Knowledge of Influencer Based Marketing Platforms a plus
- The ability to manage several projects at the same time while being on a deadline, having fun and constantly innovating
- Bonus points if your skill set involves front end web development
Our Story A family of talent, innovation and fun – all rolled into one. We are Insightpool – the Platform & the People We have created a powerful, social data focused Influencer Marketing platform that blends together our mission of connecting brands and people on social media. We are not just an intelligent Influencer Marketing platform, we are not just a tech company, we are creators and innovators dedicated to revolutionizing the way brands build relationships and create measurable results through social channels. With our platform, we want to change the way marketing works by bringing it back to the relationships. Since inception in 2013, our customers have helped refine the product roadmap, which has dramatically expanded to pioneering concepts such as identification, prediction, automated social drip marketing campaigns, nurturing and creating measurable insights that give brands results and revenue. From our headquarters in Atlanta, GA, we are changing the way marketers think about social media and influencer marketing.
Want to learn more about Insightpool? Visit Insightpool's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Conversion Rate Optimization
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Big Health, London, UK
Marketing and Event Specialist - Singapore
Insider, Singapore, Singapore
Vice President of Digital Marketing
Red Ventures, Charlotte, NC
Retention Marketing Specialist, Seller
Etsy, New York, NY