Jr. Project Manager, Content and Training Team
Instacart, San Francisco
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
Community Operations is currently seeking a Jr. Program Manager to join the team. This should be someone who will champion the Instacart community by creating high quality, and user-friendly content across multiple platforms that serve broad audiences of customers, shoppers, and team members.
We are looking for a Jr. PM who is a strategic thinker, and who's enthusiastic and passionate about providing team support through a variety of content. This role will help to shape the development of content and subsequent maintenance strategies, set content quality standards, and scale proven best practices in order to increase customer, shopper and team member comprehension.
The Jr. PM primarily supports Community Support team members quality and engagement by ensuring the maintenance of policy driven content. You will work cross-functionally on content projects in addition to working directly with the Community Operations team and Lead Content Strategist to understand the key issues and opportunities for content. You will also work closely with QA and Content Specialists to ensure that concise and comprehensible content is provided to our customers, shoppers and team members.
Every day we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customer that is absolutely magical. Join us!
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with product teams to determine upcoming content needs
- Build efficient internal processes for Community Operations to escalate key issues in a timely manner
- Schedule and coordinate content audits to ensure team member facing information is up to date
- Leverage analytics to help the team maintain Community Support internal knowledge resources
- Assist in the implementation of tool updates when necessary
- Provide timely and thoroughly contextualized communications regarding product changes to the Community Support team.
- Provide as needed support on Content and Training Team special projects
What You Should Already Have
- 1-3 years of project management experience: You should be able to plan for and monitor multiple projects to their completion.
- 1-3 years of experience working with an internal knowledge base Outstanding written communication skills; ability to tailor written content to different audience
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to prioritize demands
- Technical familiarity with mobile and non-mobile platforms and devices
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to respond to inquiries quickly and effectively
- Strong bias for action with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency
- Detailed-oriented and have aptitude for solving unstructured problems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with Zendesk and Confluence is a plus!
- Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you
- Market competitive salary, equity
- Medical, dental, vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it)
- 16 weeks maternity leave / 8 weeks paternity leave so you can truly bond with your child
- Free lunch and dinner in the office; fully stocked kitchen and snack pantry
- Complimentary Instacart Express membership (free Instacart delivery!)
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit https://careers.instacart.com/
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Workforce Management
Squarespace, New York, NY
Sr Recruiter – rapidly expanding, game changing biotech named one of Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA USA
Depo Saha Çalışanı
Trendyol, Istanbul / Tuzla
AKQA, Washington, DC
Food Prep and Packing Team Member
Green Chef, Swedesboro, NJ