Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Own recruiting pipelines end-to-end
- Be a guardian and proponent to culture
- Own interview processes for engineering vertical
- Build a strong partnership with all clients
- Build the team that will change the future of groceries
- Empowers the work environment and colleagues
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of fast-paced, high volume recruiting experience
- Experience building an internal team
- Experience building interview processes from the ground up
- Proven ability to adapt to various groups and establish common ground to effectively influence others
- Exceptional recruiting business acumen including how to screen and sell candidates
- Proven sourcing skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, and be very proactive
- Creativity when it comes to improving our processes
- Startup experience (a plus)
- Experience hiring for engineering teams (a plus)
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Security Engineer
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA
Mobile Application Developer (Android/iOS)-Telecom Digital（TD-005）
Full Stack Developer
Mobile Software Engineer (Android)
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Backend Engineer, Revenue & Traffic
Reddit, Los Angeles
Software Development Engineer
Ring, Santa Monica, CA