Instacart, Chicago, IL
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Brand Partnerships team within the Business Development group. We are hiring a Brand Specialist to join our Brand Partnerships team, who will support the organization in developing and growing brand relationships with our suite of campaigns and insights.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day...
- Be part of a team driving relationships with CPG partners with all levels of the organization: actively engaging, educating, and collaborating with insights to meet their campaign goals
- Create, execute, and independently manage programs across Instacart’s suite of e-commerce marketing products
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot daily operational issues, approaching all facets with an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Pull reporting as needed for clients
- Recommend operational solutions and develop efficiencies for everyday processes
- Create analytical and visual tools to support the team in strengthening partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to help build a world-class marketing platform
- Develop a deep understanding of Instacart's business operations, including internal processes, and functional group strategies
- Grow your skills and have meaningful impact on an important component to Instacart’s success and growth
- 2-3 years of similar work experience
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- High attention to detail and strong execution skills
- Comfortability in a client-facing capacity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Google Drive)
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (Experience in SQL, Tableau preferred)
- Top notch organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and swift response times
- Creative problem-solver
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Jobs You May Like
Agency Account Coordinator
Index Exchange, New York
Junior Operational Excellence Analyst
Global Supply Manager
Massdrop, San Francisco
Sales Development Representative - Tele Sales
Country Manager - DACH
Insider, Berlin, Germany
Director of Strategic Development - NY
Global Health Corps, New York, NY