Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Your day to day…
Team Building (60%)
- Welcome new team members
- Train new and current shoppers
- Encourage positive work environment
- Lead by example!
Assist with In-Store Operations (30%)
- Put our customers first by ensuring that orders are accurately and efficiently fulfilled
- Communicate effectively with the Instacart Operations Team regarding store and shopper relations
Partner/Customer Communications (5%)
- Maintain a strong and positive relationship with the management team at our partner stores through regular communication and feedback
Problem Solving (5%)
- Act quickly and respond to store, shopper or customer issues
- Brainstorm new process improvements
- Customer service and retail experience (2+ years)
- Experience working in diverse teams (1+ year)
- Strong motivational and leadership skills
- Ability to deliver customer service that exceeds customer needs
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills; organization, planning, and prioritization skills
- Qualified applicants must be able to do the following with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Lift up to 50 lbs regularly throughout shift
- Remain standing or walking, including up and down stairs, during shift
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
This Shift Lead drives Instacart's success inside our partnered grocery stores by leading a team of in-store staff to create and maintain the Instacart Experience for our customers. The shift lead provides guidance and oversight of in-store operations with direction from the Local Operations Teams to deliver perfect orders every time.
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Specialist- Christiana Mall
Peloton, Newark, DE
Director, Retention Marketing
Peloton, New York, NY
Senior Success Consultant - Seattle
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington
Travel Intrapreneur - Start your Own Travel Brand
Ventura TRAVEL, worldwide
Strategic Partnerships Intern
Lalamove, Manila, Philippines