Programmatic Marketing Analyst
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring new Instacart customers. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Set-up, optimize and scale in-house programmatic acquisition and re-engagement campaigns
- Manage existing and establish new relationships with DSPs, supply partners, and data providers
- Work with external partners to transition campaigns in-house
- Design and conduct marketing experiments and incrementality tests on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with Creative team to develop innovative and high-performing assets across all devices and formats
- Provide data-driven recommendations to scale campaigns, efficiently
- Track, report and present campaign performance with internal and external stakeholders
- 1-2 years managing programmatic or paid social performance campaigns
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
- Meticulous attention to detail in execution
- Working knowledge of the programmatic web and mobile app ecosystem (DSPs, supply partners, data providers, verification solutions)
- Experience setting up and maintaining tracking and attribution solutions
- Bonus: SQL experience
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.