Group Product Manager
Instacart, Toronto, Ontario Canada
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Support the definition of the overall product strategy and roadmap requirements to drive P&L goals for specific product lines.
- Develop and present business case justification for new product initiatives and enhancements.
- Define, lead, and execute a cohesive strategy related to a specific product or set of products, collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Engage closely with the engineering and design teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule to launch products on a regular basis.
- Work with external partners, customers and/or vendors to understand business process and flows to deliver software solutions that meet business needs.
- Collect and analyze data on customer preferences and needs to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Conduct market research that will assist in driving feature prioritization.
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 4+ years experience working in Product
- Experience managing a team of Product Managers
- Strong experience in building cross-platform/multi-platform experiences (Mobile, Desktop, Mobile Web) and optimizing those experiences.
- Superior data and analytical skills including the ability to define and decompose relevant metrics
- Appreciation and understanding of consumer psychology and its impact on new product adoption
- Deep intuition and strong passion for developing great user experiences
- Ability to develop strong roadmaps and strategic plans as well as to provide execution details through product specifications
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate & communicate with a wide range of team members from every function and at every level
- Bachelor's or advanced degree, ideally in a technical or quantitative discipline. MBA a plus.
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Product Manager
Visa, Austin TX, US
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Product Manager - (London)
Credit Karma, London, UK
Technical Product Manager
Kobalt Music Group, London
Senior Technical Program Manager
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA, Jersey City, NJ
Technical Product Manager, Places
Factual, Los Angeles