Engagement Marketing Lead, CRM
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Our marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on one thing: getting more people to shop for groceries using Instacart. We’re looking for a talented Engagement Marketing Lead to join us. You will guide Instacart's engagement strategy and focus on increasing retention and GMV through personalized and powerful marketing efforts at every stage of the user lifecycle. If you love using data to drive high-impact projects, this role is for you. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Manage and lead a team of engagement marketers responsible for driving strategic growth initiatives focused on on-boarding, retention, engagement, partnership marketing programs, and more.
- Lead team in conceptualizing, creating and executing retention and engagement initiatives via automated and personalized email marketing programs, push notifications and in-app messaging.
- Establish a strong understanding of the interests and behaviors of our customer segments to build a foundation of user insights to produce actionable recommendations for growing engagement within each segment
- Define and monitor KPI’s, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course corrections to drive core business metrics
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and conduct experiments to inform overall engagement strategy
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys
- 6+ years relevant marketing experience leading multi-channel Engagement, CRM, Loyalty and Lifecycle programs
- Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation/CRM system like ExactTarget, Braze or Responsys
- Strong analytics background and data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Great excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets
- Excited about mentoring and guiding others; passionate about the advancement of the team.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is a plus
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, Sportsbook
DraftKings, Boston, MA