Technical Account Manager
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Our Technical Account Management Team moves fast and thrives on solving difficult problems and moving the key company metrics. We're looking for experienced analysts with solid account management skills to join us. Our work makes a large and profound impact on people's lives by saving them time and changing the way they shop for and think about food. Join us!
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day...
- Be the primary technical contact for several internal and external stakeholders across the country
- Act the owner of a portfolio of retailers and work through technical challenges and make strategic recommendations by communicating directly with them.
- Work at the edge of expansions, supporting and refining existing operations and owning the launching of new partners and markets.
- Apply critical thinking to communicate your recommendations directly to retailers and informing major catalog and operations decisions.
- Work cross-functionally with our world-class Engineering, Business Development, Product, and Operations teams.
- Polished communication skills and confidence on the phone as you will be working directly with retail partners and internal stakeholders
- The perfect mix of analytical, technical, and operational: pulling, sanitizing, and analyzing data;
- 2-4 years work experience in a relevant field with demonstrated cross-functional and collaborative project management experience
- Strong presentation skills and experience presenting and representing technology at QBRs and other partner meetings
- Proficiency in SQL, advanced Excel, Tableau and/or other data visualization tools to deep dive into data, identify and quantify opportunities, and design sustainable improvements
- Proven track record of designing and implementing process improvement projects from start to finish in a resource-constrained environment
- A strong analytical skill set, comfortable manipulating large data sets and an understanding of databases and data integrity principles
- Ability to respond to problems with urgency and independence
- Strong sense of ownership in your work
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Business Development - Latin America
LimeBike, Miami, FL
Manager of Enterprise Solution Sales, Hong Kong
Appier, Hong Kong
Strategy Director Branding
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Junior business analyst (Healthcare)
Decibel Insight, London