Retailer & CPG Marketing Lead
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Manage relationships with the Retailer (BD) Team and CPG Team and be their go-to point of contact on the Marketing team
- Identify, lead and execute co-marketing opportunities between Instacart & Retail Partners (such as Costco, Albertsons, Kroger, Publix, Sprouts), and Instacart & CPG Brand Partners (such as P&G, Pepsi, General Mills). Ensure that these marketing investments drive mutual short and long-term revenue growth
- Represent Marketing at BD/CPG Business Reviews or Client Meetings. Share opportunities to partner with marketing and get everyone excited!
- Work with all stakeholders including Instacart BD & CPG team members, the Retailer & Brand Partners, and Instacart Marketing leads to move initiatives forward and ultimately report back on performance
- Lead our newest marketing channel, In-Store Marketing! Develop the strategy to scale the channel and be hands-on in executing the plan
- 5-7 years work experience
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, managing relationships, and getting people bought in
- Hustle and grit, but are also very polished and professional
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain marketing concepts and business value of projects to other teams
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred, but not required
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Jobs You May Like
Influencer Marketing Specialist
Dashlane, New York, NY
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Associate Director, Demand Generation and Operations
TripleLift, New York, New York
Getaround, Hoboken, NJ
DICE, London, Greater London UK
Flexport, San Francisco, CA