Financial Systems Manager
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
We are hiring a Financial Systems Manager on our Accounting team at Instacart HQ in San Francisco.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
The Accounting team at Instacart is growing quickly as we work to support a rapidly growing company. This is an exciting time to join the team, as each member will have a big impact in the systems and processes we use moving forward.
As an Accounting team member, you will be responsible for supporting our growing number of accounting and finance related systems and tools. This role will work cross-functionally across finance, accounting, payroll, and human resources to maintain current systems and integrations as well as develop and implement new systems, processes, and functions to support the company as it continues to grow.
Your day to day...
- Partner with the business to understand current processes and optimize the use of Oracle by creating new or modifying existing workflows
- Translate business requirements into technical documents and communicate these to key stakeholders
- Help lead and maintain 3rd party integrations with both internal and external systems (with various accounting including Oracle, Coupa, WorkDay, Shareworks, Expensify, GoTransverse, Banks, etc.)
- Coordinate system upgrade testing prior to releases
- Coordinate post-upgrade validation exercises
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Oracle functionality, customization, and integration
- Manage day-to-day operations of the primary Financial and supporting applications, ensuring controls are in place surrounding completeness and accuracy of data
- Develop policies and procedures related to financial systems controls and operations, data security and compliance, electronic storage and organization strategy and maintenance, as well as input/output controls of subsidiary systems and applications
- Assist Accounting management team in strategic decision making and project management of financial system upgrades and enhancements, conversions, and supporting system interfaces
- Ongoing support including:
- Manage user roles and proper access
- End-user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPIs, dashboards, etc
- User trainings
- Form and field management
- Troubleshooting with regard to all aspects of Oracle and data integrity
- Monitor end-user usage of systems and track performance
- Primary point of contact for application support and managing any escalations to Oracle support
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Oracle ERP
- 5+ years supporting and partnering with a fast-paced accounting team
- Experience integrating multiple software platforms (Coupa, WorkDay, Expensify) with Oracle
- Demonstrates full understanding of the Oracle stack and experienced with all Oracle modules
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills, including ability to research and simplify complex issues
- Advanced excel and analytical skills, report and management dashboard reporting experience
- Experience in multi-unit/legal entity, multi-currency and complex organizations is a plus
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Jobs You May Like
Income Tax Manager
Wish, San Francisco, California
Senior Program Manager
Clover, Sunnyvale, CA
Director of Corporate Accounting
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Platform Business Analytics Sr. Manager
Box, Redwood City, CA
Policy Research Analyst
Lyft, San Francisco
Counsel, Music Catalogue Administration
Netflix, Los Angeles, California