Recruiting Manager, Product
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
As Instacart continues to rapidly grow, we need an outstanding recruiting leader to partner with executive leadership to define and implement strategies that support our mission of building a world class team. Your charge is to be a committed champion for the Product & Design Recruiting team, as well as a role model and builder alongside the team.
You'll lead, manage, and develop the team for its next stage of growth, and will also be tasked with implementing innovative sourcing strategies and programs aimed at attracting passive prospects. You should have a knack for telling a story with data and partnering closely with hiring teams to grow and cultivate talent networks across the US. This position will act as a true partner to the business to identify talent gaps, implement sourcing tools and processes and ensure we have robust programs for diversity, employer branding and an engaging candidate experience. You're enthusiastic about the company mission and about building something for the long haul. This is a fun role with a great team under you and opportunity to grow enormously.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and career development to members of the Recruiting Team
- Partner with functional leaders and hiring managers to develop a collaborative partnership for all recruiting efforts
- Use metrics and feedback from hiring managers and candidates to review the effectiveness of assessment tools, sourcing channels, employer brand strategy and talent acquisition efforts
- Innovate on sourcing and recruiting strategies, recommending process adjustments, new tools and best practices
- Create and distribute data, metrics and performance reports on a regular basis
- Run regular team syncs, diagnose, unblock and resolve issues, and meet the teams' needs in order to be successful
- Be responsible for driving overall success of the team including managing prioritization, delegation, and overall accountability of team
- Report out progress of the recruiting pipeline, flagging hot spots and recommend creative solutions.
You Should Have:
- 8+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, plus 3+ years experience managing and scaling a team
- Strong leadership, both direct and indirect. Ability to work well cross-functionally and influence across the organization at all levelsAbility to motivate and inspire a recruiting team and stay calm during high pressure recruiting cycles
- Team player, proactive and willing to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Experience working with and providing prioritization to a team of recruiters
- A deep understanding of technology, market trends, and talent strategy
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels of an organization. Proven track record in delivering on hiring goals
- Ability to drive and complete projects executing against timelines
- Ability to thrive and be able to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Be a coach, who is seen as a mentor and manager to the team
- Recruit great talent onto the team, and help support them with their development and career growth
- Trustworthy in handling sensitive and confidential information appropriately
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Jobs You May Like
General Assembly, New York, NY
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Talent Acquisition/ HR Intern
Scopely, Barcelona, Spain
HR Manager, Retail
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Associate General Counsel - Commercial/Tech Transactions
Quora, Mountain View, CA