Instacart, Ventnor City, NJ
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
Instacart is a North American leader in online groceries. We strive to help make grocery delivery effortless, affordable, and accessible to everyone. We connect customers with shoppers in their area to shop for their groceries from their favorite stores for pickup or delivery. You can earn money and benefits as a full-time in-store shopper. Work in a fun, fast-paced environment, get paid to shop, and provide a great time-saving service to thousands of customers.
About the role—
As a full-time in-store shopper, you shop for customer orders and get them ready for delivery or curbside pickup. You work alongside your team and have the opportunity to interact directly with customers to provide them with the freshest groceries and best service possible. Every day, you help your customers get the products they love when they want them. Today, Instacart delivery is available to more than 80% of U.S. households, across all 50 states, and more than 70% of Canadian households. Instacart created an amazing shopping experience by providing customers with fast delivery or curbside pickup while maintaining high-quality service.
This is a great role for you if—
- You take pride in providing the best possible customer service.
- You have high standards. You give 100% and it shows.
- You have a high sense of urgency and always work towards improvement in your role.
- Remain calm and professional under pressure and can take constructive criticism.
- You can be trusted to do the right thing, every time—even if no one is watching. You always act with integrity and honesty.
- You're a team player! You love being part of a team and interacting with store employees and customers.
- You're a great communicator. You use professional language and always remember to say please and thank you to the customer.
- You're tech-savvy. You use a smartphone, apps, and email.
- You're reliable. You follow operational policies and procedures, including punctual attendance.
- You're a stickler for cleanliness. You maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Must be available for 32+ total hours a week
- Must be available to work dedicated shift windows
- Must be available to work between 8am-8pm during assigned days
- Shifts can change weekly but remain in the specified window
- Shoppers can swap shifts with operations approval
Blackout days include—
- 7 days leading up to Thanksgiving
- 7 days leading up to Christmas
- Presidents’ Day
- Labor Day
- Memorial Day
- Availability to work at least 32 hours a week
- At least 21 years old
- Ability to deliver customer service that exceeds customer needs
- Ability to do the following with or without a reasonable accommodation—
- Lift up to 50 lbs regularly throughout shift
- Remain standing or walking—including up and down stairs—during shift
If you think you'd be a great fit and want to be a part of an amazing company, fill out this form now!
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.