Instacart, Miami, Florida
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
This position is located in Miami, Florida
Every few years, a company emerges and transforms an industry. Instacart been leading the evolution of a $800B retail market, and redefining how people shop for groceries. In a few short years we've launched same-day delivery in nearly 150 major US markets, provided flexible work to tens of thousands of Personal Shoppers on our platform, and have sold and delivered more than $1B in grocery products.
This Shift Lead drives Instacart's success inside our partnered grocery stores by leading a team of in-store staff to create and maintain the Instacart Experience for our customers. The shift lead provides guidance and oversight of in-store operations with direction from the Local Operations Teams to deliver perfect orders every time.
We need motivated and experienced leaders to help us deliver a magical experience to our amazing customers. Join us!
Team Building (60%)
- Welcome new team members
- Train new and current shoppers
- Encourage positive work environment
- Lead by example!
Assist with In-Store Operations (30%)
- Put our customers first by ensuring that orders are accurately and efficiently fulfilled
- Communicate effectively with the Instacart Operations Team regarding store and shopper relations
Partner/Customer Communications (5%)
- Maintain a strong and positive relationship with the management team at our partner stores through regular communication and feedback
Problem Solving (5%)
- Act quickly and respond to store, shopper or customer issues
- Brainstorm new process improvements
- Willingness to work a flexible and changing schedule
- Willingness to travel to locations within Miami
- Customer service and retail experience (2+ years)
- Experience working in diverse teams (1+ year)
- Strong motivational and leadership skills
- Ability to deliver customer service that exceeds customer needs
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills; organization, planning, and prioritization skills
- Qualified applicants must be able to do the following with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Lift up to 50 lbs regularly throughout shift
- Remain standing or walking, including up and down stairs, during shift
- Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you
- Medical benefits and 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued sick time off
- Commuter Benefit
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Jobs You May Like
Dishwasher and Prep Cook
Blue Bottle Coffee, Palo Alto
sweetgreen, Boston Metro West area (Chestnut Hill/Dedham/Wellesley, MA)
Service Team Member
sweetgreen, Philadelphia, PA
Customer Success Guru カスタマー・サクセス・グル
Shopify, Tokyo, Japan
Technical Account Manager
Twilio, San Francisco, CA or Remote
Outbound Sales Consultant
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA