Manager, Media Analytics, Ads
Instacart, New York City, NY
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
At Instacart we solve for the customer. That extends beyond the hundreds of thousands of consumers we deliver groceries and to the many leading and emerging consumer packaged goods (CPG) advertisers that want to shape how consumers perceive, shop, and stay loyal to their brands. Instacart’s Brand Partnerships team is focused on serving these clients through our native advertising platform.
We are looking for a manager of advertising analytics to join the newly created advertising analytics team that will be fast growing and in spotlight with focus to turn rich data into actionable insights. This team is responsible to serve some of the largest advertisers in the world by helping them better understand and improve the performance of their multi-million-dollar media budgets. This role interfaces across the organization to answer challenging analytical questions related to the performance of advertising. The scope involves both technically rigorous work tapping into one of the largest pools of first-party data in the grocery ecommerce space, use of leading-edge data analysis technologies, and interaction with cross-functional business stakeholders as well as external clients.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Build a team of analyst and data scientist to support the needs of the organization
- Perform player/coach role with expertise in quantitative analysis and coaching/guiding junior team members
- Extract actionable insights from data that helps improve or prove value of advertising
- Partner with stakeholders to understand business needs and challenges
- Translate business challenges into analytical problem-solving leveraging first-party data and help build and deliver on team’s roadmap and milestones
- Detail oriented with right balance in quality and speed of delivery
- Building scalable and self-service solutions for repeated asks
- You have proven track record of strength in quantitative analysis and strong interest in learning and shaping the e-commerce CPG retail
- 5 - 8 years’ experience generating insights from large datasets
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong business communication skills and translate analytical finding into business insights
- Effective coach, listener, collaborator, and team player
- Proficiency in writing SQL or Python or R or any data mining software
- Familiarity to CPG industry, ad tech and digital advertising preferred
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts (CPC, CTR, ROAS, etc.)
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Animoto turns photos and video into professional video slideshows in minutes.