People Technology Analyst (Recruiting Systems)
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
We are currently seeking a People Technology Analyst who specializes in recruiting systems to help optimize our technology systems as we scale. You will be joining a rapidly growing People Technology team in an organization with phenomenal enthusiasm and appetite for insights.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage priorities, roadmap and projects for our recruiting systems needs
- Work with internal partners to understand and document issues, needs and requests
- Project Manage, configure, maintain and test recruiting systems
- Understand requirements from the recruiting team and transform them into requirement documents to be shared with internal functional teams, vendors and developers
- Research, understand and work with our partners to deliver actionable insights
- Communicate and lead the design, build and launch strategies
- Drive vendor engagement, recruiting systems experience and design, including vendor relationships and product strategies
- Work independently with our partners, coming up with outstanding recruiting solutions and research latest recruiting technology strategies and trends
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of work experience in People technology
- 3+ years of experience working on recruiting systems, ideally Greenhouse
- Experience driving RFPs and managing vendor relationships
- Experience with at least 2 full-lifecycle recruiting system implementations; from requirements gathering, implementation to testing, going live and production support
- Strong functional knowledge of recruiting processes and compliance,; understanding various recruiting team roles, integrating with HR processes
- Integrations experience with HR systems, interview scheduling tools, data warehouses and other recruiting vendors
- Highly motivated individual eager to work with new technologies
- Great teammate who values collaboration and has superb communication skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work in an independent environment
- Passion for the enhancing the employee experience through interconnecting various systems
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, Inclusive Design (Grantmaking Portfolio), Educ...
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City, CA