Sr. Process Improvement Analyst
Instacart, Atlanta, GA
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
Senior Process Improvement Analyst
The Care team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience.
The ideal Process Improvement Analyst will develop, implement, and manage processes and drive improvements to support that impacts the service we provide across the vast Instacart network. You will work directly with leadership to understand the key issues and opportunities for process improvement through data analysis, reporting, and testing and drive significant financial benefits.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Design and deploy scalable support processes to drive consistency and quality across all support interactions
- Identify process automation/improvement opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to implement initiatives
- Determine business needs and scalable solutions to solve process issues through observation and analysis
- Lead projects and establish objectives and outcomes to achieve superior process metrics
- Present your findings compellingly to leaders and stakeholders from across the organization using a blend of art and science
- Applies advanced Six Sigma principles (DMAIC approach, SIPOC, Process Capability, Root Cause Analysis, Normal and Non-Normal data Statistical Analysis, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, Design of Experiments) to process improvement.
- Drive financial benefits from the process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology or Business Administration and 5 years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience in continuous improvement
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma required
- At least 3 years of work experience using statistical analysis
- Experience working with process mapping tools like Visio, lucid chart
- Passion for improving processes with creative solutions
- Experience with SQL or other databases
- Ability to influence leadership internally and externally with vendor partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including high-level presentation skills
- Data driven approach to problem solving
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Contact center experience managing processes
- Proven track record of driving customer satisfaction improvements with vendor partners
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification
- PMP Certification
- Experience with visualization tools like tableau, periscope
- Startup/entrepreneurial experience
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
The best bed for better sleep