Senior Program Manager, People Development
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
At Instacart, we believe in setting up our employees for success and investing in their development so they can operate at their best, drive results, and grow with the company. We are looking for a Program Manager to be the primary owner and driver for manager training programs. This will require you to collaborate with the global People Development team, HR teams and cross-functional partners to launch these initiatives. In this role, your time will be dedicated to facilitation and content delivery for new manager onboarding and curriculum delivery.
You will need to organize effectively, communicate clearly, think creatively, challenge convention, and in some cases reinvent how work is done. It will require you to roll up your sleeves and dig in. While direct prior experience is always valued, you are fundamentally a problem solver and enjoy finding and applying the right solution for the situation at hand.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop and deliver engaging, creative, and impactful virtual, in-person, and blended learning experiences to improve individual and organizational performance and development
- Measure the success and impact of manager training programs. Use data to propose programmatic improvements and drive implementation
- Ensure all curriculum content is current and impactful.
- Partner with speakers on content and ensure a high standard of delivery
- Facilitate sessions as needed
- Own and develop program reporting and administration, resource management, stakeholder management, planning, and communications
- 5+ years of experience in Learning & Development in a startup tech company
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining scalable programs across multiple business verticals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Understanding of training principles, tools, and best practices
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of design thinking strategies, instructional design, resource creation, and communications for optimal adoption.
- Strong consultative, relationship building, interpersonal and influence skills, and will be effective at quickly establishing credibility and collaborating with others.
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare