Senior Product Manager, Enterprise
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
Every year, people across the world spend nearly one trillion dollars on groceries. It’s an industry that’s been around for centuries. Food itself, however, has been a constant in people’s lives since the beginning of time. Yes, sustenance is crucial, but it’s also much more than that. Food can be a part of a daily ritual or a special moment that resonates with people on a meaningful and emotional level. It provides a much-needed break in a long day, a taste that brings back memories, a creative experiment, a shared meal with loved ones, or even comfort during a hard time. Whether it’s a special occasion or an everyday occurrence, it should always be easy for people to get the ingredients they need.
The Instacart Product Team is dedicated to making grocery shopping effortless for everyone. By helping take care of the shopping, we help people get good food and give them back time, so they can do what matters most to them. We’re finding solutions to large-scale challenges that will forever change the way people feed themselves and their loved ones.
About the Team
The Instacart Enterprise team seeks a Product Manager responsible for federated identity across marketplace, between multiple retailers and connecting to third parties like ad networks and single sign on partners. Issues of data privacy, multi-jurisdictional regulation, and organizational preference must all be accounted for in a high-availability system with significant audit requirements.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Rally a cross-functional team of engineering, research, data science, operations, marketing, local markets, and more.
- You'll drive product definition, strategy, and long term vision for our retailer facing surfaces and understand their forward looking needs.
- Identify the biggest problems to solve. Drive new feature development from start to finish
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Build, measure, and iterate rapidly and enable our retailers to do the same
- Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within teams, company, to users, press etc.
- Prioritize work for your team, making difficult tradeoffs on design based on business constraints, ensuring on-time deliverables and high-quality software.
- Participate in interviewing, hiring decisions, on-boarding, and mentoring new Engineers with the goal of quickly making them productive members of your team.
- Develop a team culture of ownership, teamwork, and empathy that reinforces the core values of Instacart.
- 5+ years in Product Management at a technology company working with B2B clients across a variety of scale and sophistication. (Large S&P 500 corporations through SMBs.)
- Experience working on complex technical products
- Experience delivering impactful products and features that are heavily informed by data as well as user research
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems by creating customer-first solutions and thinking from first principles
- Strong data driven problem solving skills
- Passion for building products that unlock value for people who are not power users
- Experience influencing the Executive Team members on key strategy and cross-functional initiatives
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.