Engagement Marketing Manager, CRM
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Our marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. As an Engagement Marketing Manager on the CRM team, you will be responsible for end-to-end management of CRM programs across a variety of surfaces to engage with users across the customer lifecycle. We’re looking for a talented self-starter to work directly with leadership and key stakeholders across different teams, all while helping make a big impact on new and existing customers. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Drive strategic growth initiatives focused on customer lifecycle & engagement.
- Lead conceptualizing, creating and managing retention and engagement initiatives via automated and personalized email marketing programs, push notifications, SMS and in-app messaging.
- Manage CRM campaigns from end to end; strategy, requirement gathering, creative approach and optimizations, building, monitoring, reporting and analysis.
- Develop a rigorous incentive and content testing agenda across lifecycle campaigns.
- Create and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations with static and dynamic content
- Ensure campaigns (including tests, segmentation and complex personalization logic) are set up and deployed accurately in a timely manner.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Creative, Business Development, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience managing CRM programs from conception through analysis
- Customer obsessed and a creative thinker; you care deeply about our customers as well as delightful, on-brand experiences.
- Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation/CRM system like Braze, Iterable or ExactTarget
- Deep knowledge in customer segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
- Passion for data-driven marketing and building programs that drive incremental results
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Team player and strong communicator
- Exceptional project management skills, experience managing multiple competing projects/deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Experience in the on-demand economy a bonus
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.