Offline Marketing Manager - OTT/TV
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. As an Offline Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for acquiring new Instacart customers, driving existing user growth, and working cross-functionally with senior leadership on a weekly basis. This is an incredible opportunity to make a significant contribution to the marketing team at Instacart and to have a large impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Own strategy, analysis, and optimizations for Streaming TV (OTT) and Linear TV initiatives
- Responsible for driving growth via OTT and TV campaigns in collaboration with our media agency
- Monitor pacing of OTT campaigns and help optimize campaigns based on constraints, clearance, marketplace trends and data
- Vet new media buying opportunities and pitches and assess their value
- Work closely with Data Science and Engineering on measurement and to define a testing roadmap (creative, network, audience, etc…).
- Analyze first and third party data, market trends, and the competitive landscape to make data-driven optimizations
- Deliver against aggressive user activation GTV targets
- Effectively communicate channel performance and test learnings to the broader marketing team and relevant stakeholders
- Manage agency relationships and provide direction based on performance goals
- 3-5 years of experience in managing OTT and TV campaigns
- Experience purchasing all types of TV inventory: primarily OTT, but also including local/national, broadcast/cable, remnant/upfront, etc.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A proven track record in performance marketing (CPA, LTV, CPM, etc…) and online customer acquisition
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to frame up succinct recommendations
- Enthusiastic attitude; willingness to roll up the sleeves and help where needed, a passion for digital marketing and for using data to drive consumer marketing decisions
- Proficient in MS Excel, SQL
- Experience in a startup or fast growing company
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.