Manager, API Agency Development
Instacart, New York City, NY
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
The Manager, API Agency Development will set and build our API Partnership strategy. The candidate is responsible for managing our API agencies and tool providers integrated with the Instacart advertising API. You will develop and grow relationships with external partners (agencies and 3rd party solution providers) and gain a strong understanding of their business, product, and strategy. You will also work very closely with Instacart advertising Engineering, Product and Brand Partnership teams to ensure that our API partners are receiving world class operational support. You will work with downstream teams to define SLAs, prioritize, escalate and communicate customer impacting issues, and report on and track trouble tickets and drive continuous improvement and operational excellence. Furthermore, you will work with our external partners to ensure the right integration of our advertising offering into their platform. You will have a direct impact on your customers by making it easy and efficient for brands to advertise their products, increase sales and promote their brands through Instacart advertising.
The ideal candidate has deep experience working within technical support teams, solutions consultants or sales engineering teams focused on supporting API partners. The candidate has an understanding of search product/advertising, the ability to engage with external customers and prioritize feature asks to drive a best in class product.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Build Instacart’s API partnership strategy
- Support our third party API Partners
- Build out a scalable process to manage multiple API partners along with structured internal and external SLAs
- Continuously communicate and improve knowledge base for API partners to accelerate sales and advertiser satisfaction
- Work with product/development teams to improve API technical documentation, improving onboarding as well as speed of new feature adoption
- 3+ years experience in technical sales supporting external 3rd party agencies
- Knowledge of and experience of APIs
- Ability to influence internal product and engineering teams
Nice to Have
- Experience in selling technology products to market in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in ecommerce, search engines, SEO/SEM
- Experience with CPC advertising and paid search marketing
- Working knowledge of Jira service desk
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.