HR Business Partner - Care
Instacart, Atlanta, GA
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to support our Care (Call Center) organization. The HR Business Partner will actively partner with management to drive people strategy and collaborate with employees to foster a culture of ownership, trust and collaboration. You’ll have the opportunity to build processes from scratch and directly help our teams develop and scale. This role is critical to enable our business growth and further our mission of creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Strategic thought partner for Care leadership; key advisor to support organizational development, succession planning, and performance management
- Advocate for employees providing HR expertise in areas such as learning and development, career growth, total rewards, and employee relations
- Develop and implement people strategies to attract, engage, and retain a strong and diverse talent workforce
- Culture champion promoting company values to guide decision-making and drive thoughtful and effective change management in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with client groups and the HR & PeopleOps teams to create and execute initiatives and overall process improvements to deliver results for Instacart
- Background of at least three (3) years as an HR Business Partner in a high-growth company and seven (7) years of overall HR or related work experience
- Prior experience supporting a Call Center is preferred
- Experience with Workday (HRIS), Google suite, Greenhouse, Conversant
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to influence and communicate effectively across all levels of an organization
- Successful track record of designing and implementing people programs
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on day-to-day matters
- Self starter with an analytical mindset and deep business acumen
- Ability to work through ambiguity, think creatively, and roll up your sleeves
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and navigate in a rapidly-changing environment
- Solid communicator with proven experience influencing and collaborating cross-functionally, ideally with dispersed teams
- Experience being the face of HR, representing policies and practices to managers and employees across the organization
- An analytical mindset and high business acumen
- BA / BS degree or equivalent experience
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies
Jobs You May Like
Montessori Teacher Mentor & Coach (Bilingual in Mandarin and E...
Guidepost Montessori, Anywhere in the U.S. OR Shanghai, China (with travel betw...