Sales Associate, Launch
Instacart, Los Angeles, CA
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
- Support inbound advertiser demand through the entire on-boarding process from registration through campaign creation, launch and renewal.
- Maintain a high daily volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, and social selling in a transactional environment.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle and active business.
- Grow and upsell current partners
- Manage top advertisers to help further growth and be a primary point of escalation for technical issues
- Generate weekly campaign reports and monthly / quarterly reviews
- Reach and exceed KPIs consisting of quality campaign starts, retained advertisers and revenue
- You will support the launches of new programs and features.
- Grow your skills and have meaningful impact on an important component to Instacart’s success and growth
- Support product teams to determine the right priorities for product improvements to help scale ad products for small medium businesses
- Experience in a sales environment
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem-solver
- High attention to detail with strong execution skills
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Google Drive)
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (Experience in SQL, Tableau preferred)
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.