Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Instacart, Toronto, ON
Groceries and home essentials delivered from local stores in 1 hour
We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Business Development team. We are hiring an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to help support and grow our largest and most strategic retail partners. In this role, you will have responsibilities including, but not limited to, providing proactive and strategic guidance on optimal usage of enterprise offerings, serving as the internal voice of the retailer, cross-functional internal coordination of retailer requests/initiatives, and assisting with the development of the customer success processes, metrics and engagement strategies throughout the customer lifecycle.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop and lead the customer relationship strategy for a portfolio of strategic retail partners, which promotes productivity, retention and loyalty for Instacart’s suite of enterprise offerings including ecommerce SaaS and API services.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Technical Delivery and Product teams to execute on and help create playbooks, data points, tools and resources to educate and encourage the upsell/cross-sell/renewal of retail partnerships on the platform
- Be a subject matter expert of Instacart’s enterprise offering and provide consultative services to internal and external audiences to educate on best practices and tactics for optimal success on the platform
- Help develop partner-facing collateral and lead presentations to external audiences to evangelize enterprise offering, including demonstrations of the suite of enterprise products and services
- Establish a deep understanding of Instacart's business operations, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive landscape context
- Engage, educate, collaborate, and problem solve with internal and external partners at all levels of the organization
- 5+ years previous Customer Success or other relevant experience
- Prior experience should focus on enterprise and / or SaaS
- Strong project/program management skills
- Technical acumen to allow effective articulation of Instacart’s Enterprise capabilities & offerings highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues
- Comfort with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Solid stakeholder management skills, both for internal and external stakeholders
- Quick communication response times
- Ability to manage across functions and present to leadership
- Creative problem-solver
- Positive, energetic, and influential relationship builder
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical.
Want to learn more about Instacart? Visit Instacart's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.