Voyat, the leading ecommerce solution for optimizing hotel direct bookings (recently acquired by Intent Media), is looking for a sharp, ambitious Customer Success Manager to join our growing team.
In this role, you will develop relationships with key stakeholders across four- and five-star hotels, learn every component of their business, and proactively identify strategic opportunities to boost revenues and improve the digital booking experience. You’ll be working directly with creatives and quants from the most cutting edge boutique hotels on the planet, and you’ll be an integral part of a creative, curious team of hotel technology pros. For the right person, this is a tremendous opportunity.
What You Will Do:
As a Customer Success Manager for Voyat, you will predict and navigate customer challenges, offering solutions that drive satisfaction, retention and lead to additional enrichment opportunities. The right candidate will be excited to:
- Productively engage with stakeholders in e-commerce, revenue, marketing, and more across 100+ boutique and luxury hotel clients
- Use data from a variety of sources to tell engaging (and accurate!) stories about how digital travel bookers behave and why
- Design, implement, and manage A/B tests
- Create and execute project plans for new product launches
- Chase down, then eliminate or explain quirks in data
- Be extremely organized - maintain a CRM with contacts, call notes, next planned touch points, etc.
- Stay apprised of current industry trends across hospitality, ecommerce, and technology, and be excited to think about how they apply to everything we do at Voyat
- Work to outperform internal and external expectations
- Learn and grow their career with Voyat
You are a motivated, fully dedicated business leader, excited to shape the future of our B2B products. You should be a self-starter, comfortable in a startup environment where you are responsible for both strategy and tactical execution. Ideally, you have experience in e-commerce or hospitality industry - or both! You will also have:
- 3+ years experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment -- technology background preferred, but we love hoteliers too!
- You’re persuasive with strong written and verbal communication skills
- You’re relentless, upbeat, and charming – people can’t help but like you
- You have strong analytical skills and are good with numbers
- You’re proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint / Keynote
- You geek out over the fast-changing landscape of e-commerce and technology, and get excited by the intersections of web design, A/B testing / data science, and consumer behavior
- You have high emotional intelligence – you excel at managing interpersonal relationships in your own life and at understanding political motivations at prospect organizations
- You’re self-driven, detail-oriented, and excited to come to work and solve problems every day rather than punching a clock: you always want to get better
- People can tell you’re honest and trustworthy, and that you’d have no problem managing sensitive client information
- You’re happy and want to come work in a lively environment with some sharp, fun people!
Exceptional candidates will also be excited to…
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up culture
- Learn about/gain exposure to e-commerce and the hotel industry
- Create compelling presentations with data
Voyat optimizes booking channels for hotel companies. Global management companies and independent properties around the world count on us to drive on-site conversions, and create personalized connections with their users. Like our parent company Intent Media - the market-leader in media monetization for travel - we believe great customer experiences are the best way to drive revenue-per-search on your website, and that the best customer experiences come from data-driven, personal connections with users. We are a team of technologists and hoteliers with roots in New York, London, San Francisco and Barcelona.
Intent Media acquired Voyat in July 2016.
Love Your Job!
Our employees enjoy coming to work, and we let them know they're valued.
Our vibrant team accomplishes a lot every day, but we insist upon work/life balance so things never become stale. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we take our work very seriously. We believe that in order for our employees to perform their best, they need access to strategic decisions, and so our flat structure and open communication invite innovation from all levels — ideas flow freely.
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits; a beautiful office with drinks and snacks; stock options; learning budget; Citi Bike membership; and company-wide social events.
So what are you waiting for? Apply with your resume in just a few clicks! You can learn more about us by clicking on the links below:
About Intent Media
Intent Media is building a business in a market that didn't exist before – turning customer intent into new revenue streams for travel ecommerce sites and connecting advertisers with huge markets. Did we mention they have a vacation time minimum, a dog-friendly office, and a bunch of open jobs?
Be a Better Intent Media Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Intent Media when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Intent Media? Visit http://intentmedia.com/
Jobs You May Like
Manager / Sr. Manager, Corporate Development
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Business Development Representative
San Francisco Chronicle, San Francisco, California
Strategy & Operations Manager, Merchant - New York
DoorDash, New York
Corporate Development Manager
Betterment, Betterment HQ - New York City
Program Manager: Operations, Netflix Global Gift Card
Netflix, Los Gatos, California