Every day, millions of shoppers perform searches on online travel sites – far exceeding the number of travel searches they perform on traditional search engines.
Intent Media taps into that vast pool of consumer intent. For advertisers, we’re a source of high quality traffic at scale and they can manage their programs using the same tools and principles they do when buying ads on a search engine like Google.
In 2014, we launched in the United Kingdom and opened our first European office in London. We’ve since launched networks in Italy, Spain, France and Germany. Europe’s online travel market is larger than North America’s, and we’re looking to expand our London-based founding team to build our business in Europe.
To do that, we need an exceptional Account Manager, based in London, to join Intent Media’s advertiser services team and help drive us drive the next phase Intent Media’s European growth.
This is a hands-on, client-facing role. You’ll contribute in lots of high-impact ways — from directly managing advertiser campaigns, to providing strategic insight to those advertisers, to helping to scale our product and processes to support global expansion. We’re growing fast and looking for someone who wants to grow with us: This job is perfect for an account services professional with strong performance advertising chops, driven to help clients achieve success and eager for a high degree of ownership in a highly collaborative environment.
What You Will Do:
- Work collaboratively internally and externally to drive revenue growth through high quality consultative support to our growing advertiser base
- Build strong relationships with advertisers (including many of the world’s leading travel companies) across key European markets, including the UK, France, Spain, Germany and Italy
- Manage and optimize advertiser campaigns on Intent Media’s pay-per-click ad platform
- Proactively deliver performance recommendations and highlight opportunities to ensure campaigns meet the advertisers’ performance objectives
- Pitch unmet opportunities to our top advertisers based on data-driven insights using sophisticated campaign analyses
- Develop and implement operational strategies to increase the efficiency of account management workflow
- 0-2 years in online performance marketing – preferably at a leading search engine, comparison shopping engine, SEM/digital agency, ad network or retargeting company
- Knowledge of search marketing and/or auction-based display advertising
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous tasks for multiple clients while simultaneously driving improvements to account management workflow
- Knowledge of Excel and other spreadsheet applications to analyze data and produce reports for advertisers
- Exceptional writing and communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a top-tier university
- Previous sales experience preferred
About Intent Media
Intent Media is building a business in a market that didn't exist before – turning customer intent into new revenue streams for travel ecommerce sites and connecting advertisers with huge markets. Did we mention they have a vacation time minimum, a dog-friendly office, and a bunch of open jobs?
Be a Better Intent Media Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Intent Media when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Intent Media? Visit http://intentmedia.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Manager (m/w)
foodora Germany, Hamburg
Programmatic Strategy Manager
TripleLift, San Francisco, CA
Sales Data Analyst
Looker, Santa Cruz
Account Executive- Singapore
Qualtrics , Singapore
Senior Expansion Account Executive
Associate Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant, South