Your tasks will include
- Realisation of assigned project tasks (e.g. execution of design research & analysis, exploration of looks and feels, preparing client presentations, etc.)
- Elaborating creative brand concepts and project deliverables together with the project team
- Taking part in communication with and presentations to the client
- Supporting senior functions with tasks such as project coordination, client handling, briefing, and working with third-party service providers
This job is the perfect fit for you, if...
- The combination of creative and strategic work sparks your interest - aligning your creative work with strategic foundations is your way of approaching design anyways
- Working with guidelines and timeframes while staying agile and flexible is not an issue for you
- You are a team player and proactively participate in a team by sharing your ideas and thoughts
- You are willing to think outside the box and challenge conventional ideas
Your professional profile
- First hands-on experience in visual communication and basic knowledge in the field of corporate (identity) design and branding (including university projects, working student/freelance experience, and full-time internships)
- Very good command of common graphics programs
- Good working proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English and - in best case - in German
What you can expect from us
- A colorful, diverse, and open-minded team of strategists and creatives
- A company culture that gives space to experiment, permission to speak out for everyone - no matter what their hierarchy level might be - and a model of leadership that anyone in the business can adopt
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself constantly through exciting tasks and responsibilities and many learning opportunities (e.g. our internal Interbrand Academy)
- Company benefits, such as a full paid job ticket, yearly fitness cost support, or a contribution to your retirement plan
- ... and much more - let's talk about it!
About At Interbrand, we believe that growth is achieved when an organization has a clear strategy and delivers exceptional customer experiences. We do both, through a combination of strategy, creativity, and technology that helps drive growth for our clients’ brands and businesses. With a network of 21 offices in 17 countries, Interbrand is a global brand consultancy, and publisher of the highly influential annual Best Global Brands and Breakthrough Brands reports, and Webby Award-winning brandchannel. Interbrand is part of the Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) network of agencies. For more information, please contact us, or follow Interbrand on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Want to learn more about Interbrand? Visit Interbrand's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.