Your tasks will include
- Conceptualizing, managing, and implementing brand design concepts and experiences
- Presenting concepts, managing workshops, and directly consulting clients on a regular basis
- Encouraging and driving collaboration across teams and businesses
- Developing new projects for existing and prospective clients for incremental growth
- Managing client relationships as the first point of contact
- Coordinating and leading mid-size project teams efficiently and effectively
- Contributing to a culture of learning and growth by sharing own knowledge and expertise internally and externally
This job is the perfect fit for you, if ...
- The combination of creative and strategic work sparks your interest - aligning your creative work with strategic foundations is your way of approaching design anyways
- You have a deep understanding of the topic "brand management"
- You bring strong business acumen and are eager to contribute to business growth
- You enjoy developing yourself and others through partaking in and providing learning opportunities
- You are willing to think outside the box and challenge conventional ideas
Your professional profile
- Around 5 years of experience and proven interest in visual communication and in the field of corporate (identity) design and branding
- Solid experience in handling clients and managing project streams independently and efficiently
- First experiences in managing and leading interdisciplinary project teams
- Very good command of common graphics programs (Adobe Suite) and Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent in English and - in the best case - in German
What you can expect from us
- A colorful, diverse, and open-minded team of strategists and creatives
- A company culture that gives space to experiment, permission to speak out for everyone - no matter what their hierarchy level might be - and a model of leadership that anyone in the business can adopt
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself constantly through exciting tasks and responsibilities and many learning opportunities (e.g. our internal Interbrand Academy)
- Company benefits, such as a full paid job ticket, yearly fitness cost support, or a contribution to your retirement plan
- ... and much more - let's talk about it!
About At Interbrand, we believe that growth is achieved when an organization has a clear strategy and delivers exceptional customer experiences. We do both, through a combination of strategy, creativity, and technology that helps drive growth for our clients’ brands and businesses. With a network of 21 offices in 17 countries, Interbrand is a global brand consultancy, and publisher of the highly influential annual Best Global Brands and Breakthrough Brands reports, and Webby Award-winning brandchannel. Interbrand is part of the Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) network of agencies. For more information, please contact us, or follow Interbrand on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Want to learn more about Interbrand? Visit Interbrand's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.