You tasks will include
- Leading large and international multi-stream engagements
- Coordinating national/international project teams of inter-office/inter-company employees
- Ensuring output and creative quality through sparring with client leads and project teams
- Sparring and challenging clients on C-level
- Collaborating nationally and internationally with clients and colleagues from all around the IB network
- Supporting profitability and growth of the business by building, maintaining and growing substantial and long-term client relationships
- Taking responsibility for the professional and personal development of the employees within the creative department
- Being an active voice of Interbrand and thought leader in the local market
- Working with the Executive Creative Director to align the department's direction and set up with the local business growth plan and strategy
This job is the perfect fit for you, if ...
- You have a deep understanding of and interest in brand management and development
- You appreciate a combination of creativity and strategy when approaching branding
- You bring a high affinity towards innovation, trends, and new technologies
- You have pronounced business acumen and interest in building and growing business
- You distinguish yourself through your strong social and communication skills - with clients, colleagues, and employees of all levels
- You like to be a manager, but even more so a leader
- You like to actively contribute to a culture of learning
Your professional profile
- Around 8 years of professional experience in relevant fields and a minimum of 5 years in the field of creative branding
- Outstanding knowledge in the field of corporate identity, branding, corporate design, and experience design
- Experienced in managing, leading, and developing employees
- Experienced client manager and client relationship developer
- Proven track record of building and growing business
- Industry thought leader
- Very good command of common graphics programs (Adobe Suite) and office tools (Office Suite)
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English and - in best case - German
What you can expect from us
- A colorful, diverse, and open-minded team of strategists and creatives
- A company culture that gives space to experiment, permission to speak out for everyone - no matter what their hierarchy level might be - and a model of leadership that anyone in the business can adopt
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself constantly through exciting tasks and responsibilities and many learning opportunities (e.g. our internal Interbrand Academy)
- Company benefits, such as a full paid job ticket, yearly fitness cost support, or a contribution to your retirement plan
- ... and much more - let's talk about it!
About At Interbrand, we believe that growth is achieved when an organization has a clear strategy and delivers exceptional customer experiences. We do both, through a combination of strategy, creativity, and technology that helps drive growth for our clients’ brands and businesses. With a network of 21 offices in 17 countries, Interbrand is a global brand consultancy, and publisher of the highly influential annual Best Global Brands and Breakthrough Brands reports, and Webby Award-winning brandchannel. Interbrand is part of the Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) network of agencies. For more information, please contact us, or follow Interbrand on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Want to learn more about Interbrand? Visit Interbrand's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.