The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- You’ll manage a book of accounts, with the objective of driving deep product activation.
- You’ll be a product expert, understanding how Intercom can solve business problems.
- You’ll be in charge of running implementation projects with your customers.
- You’ll partner closely with Sales, to drive the best customer experience possible.
- You’ll be deeply involved in shaping what Customer Success looks like at Intercom.
- You’ll work closely with R&D, acting as an internal spokesperson for our customers.
- On occasion you'll travel for face to face meetings with your customers.
What skills do I need? 📖
- 4+ years experience working in a customer facing organisation.
- A proven track record of adding real value at a dynamic and fast growth company.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex problems clearly and concisely to different audiences (Executives, Marketers, Engineers, Sales People, ICs)
- Self-motivating and entrepreneurial team player.
- Experience building lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience setting up and using Intercom or other SaaS Communication Products
- Great examples of self started projects.
- Past experience in Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Account Management, or Strategic Consulting preferred
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch and dinner every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to €90 quarterly
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We also offer generous relocation assistance for certain roles for people joining us from overseas
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it. Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email. Today more than 20,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has raised $116M in venture funding, and has 350+ employees across its San Francisco headquarters, Dublin R&D office, and recently opened Chicago office.
Want to learn more about Intercom? Visit Intercom's website.
Jobs You May Like
VP, Region manager Europe
Sales Development Representative
Account Executive or Sr Account Executive
VideoAmp, Chicago, IL
Snap Inc., New York, NY
U.S. Channel Partner Business Manager – Central Region (Named Partners)
Highfive, Remote: Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Austin, TX; Other Central Region major metro city
Customer Success Account Executive (Entry Level for May 2019 Grads)
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA