The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
If you get really excited about asking the right questions, exploring patterns in data and surfacing actionable insights that drive strategic decisions, join our Analytics & Data Science team in London as a Senior Product Analyst.
As the first analytics hire in our rapidly growing London R&D office, you also have the opportunity to take geographic ownership and help improve our understanding of how our customers interact with our products.
Our London office is driving some of our most strategically important and data-savvy initiatives, including next-generation automation and messaging products. Joining our team at such an exciting time is a truly unique opportunity to define the direction of the SaaS and messaging industry.
If you’re passionate about using data to build world-class products, working with great people and solving real problems for engaged customers, you’ll fit right in.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Take full ownership and accountability for Product Analytics in our London office
- Lead strategic projects at the team, product and company level, and shape how we approach Product Analytics and Data Science
- Collaborate with established global teams of analysts, data scientists and data engineers to democratise data across Intercom
- Help drive a culture of measurement, metrics and experimentation amongst our teams in London
- Partner with product managers and engineers to identify opportunities to shape product roadmaps and strategic directions using data and quantitative research
- Apply your technical expertise to quantitative analysis, modelling, data mining and presentation of data to deliver actionable insights
- Improve and implement processes and values that help scale the wider Analytics & Data Science team
What skills do I need? 📖
- 4+ years experience in a quantitative analysis role, specifically working closely with product teams (e.g. data analyst, product analyst, data scientist)
- BA/BS or MS degree preferably in quantitative discipline (e.g., Applied Math, Econ, Statistics, Eng, CS)
- Excellent SQL skills and experience with a scientific computing language (such as R or Python)
- Good knowledge of statistics. Experience running A/B and multivariate tests.
- Proven track record of initiating and delivering actionable analysis and insights that drives tangible impact with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills (technical and non-technical)
- Experience with BI/Visualization tools like Tableau, Superset and Looker
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch and dinner every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to £90 quarterly
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it. Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email. Today more than 20,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has raised $116M in venture funding, and has 350+ employees across its San Francisco headquarters, Dublin R&D office, and recently opened Chicago office.