Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
The Acquisition and Growth team is seeking an Acquisition Marketing Manager who is passionate about online advertising, creating and building high impact campaigns, and enabling small businesses to be more successful. In this role you will help drive the marketing strategy, develop audience targeted campaigns, and partner cross-functionally to successfully execute acquisition plans. You are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and have a bias for action. This person will be asked to demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, and executional excellence.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Drive the strategy, development, and execution of campaigns, creating a highly effective and targeted approach to help Intercom drive up market new customer acquisition growth.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for this segment to focus on new logo acquisition and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Present regularly on program performance and success.
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including Channels, Campaigns, Marketing Ops, and Content teams to create segment optimized campaigns.
- Partner with sales to monitor lead flow and to optimize impact of marketing activities.
Testing & optimization:
- Generate break-through analytical insights to determine marketing strategy, and to drive significant response improvement and efficiency.
- Continually measure, monitor and drive improvement in program approaches; employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency to fulfill sales & demand gen pipeline generation. Utilizing Marketo, Salesforce, and Clearbit.
Project management and new initiatives:
- Track demand generation goals to increase marketing-sourced revenue, track performance, and proactively identify opportunities for growth.
What skills do I need? 📖
- You have a BA/S degree, 5+ years of experience in marketing, with 3+ years of acquisition marketing, demand gen preferred.
- You have a proven track record of scaling campaigns, impact to the business, and hitting growth and ROI targets.
- You have a startup attitude and problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills. Ability to roll out complex, data-driven marketing campaigns.
- You thrive when applying equal parts strategy and execution.
- You are an excellent prioritizer and can successfully juggle multiple projects.
- You take ownership & have a high level of accountability, but are comfortable building ideas collaboratively & taking feedback.
- Have a proven track record of delivering improvements in ROAS and LTV:CAC across digital marketing channels and campaigns.
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and can work both autonomously and collaboratively with cross-functional partners.
- You are comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment.
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it. Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email. Today more than 20,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has raised $116M in venture funding, and has 350+ employees across its San Francisco headquarters, Dublin R&D office, and recently opened Chicago office.