Intercom is creatively fixing... 🛠️
Intercom is creatively fixing how internet businesses connect with customers for more human conversation. Our teams are ambitious and humble – learning, solving and celebrating together. We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies:
- 400+ employees worldwide
- $1M to $50M Annual Recurring Revenue in 3 years
- 25,000+ customers
- 1,000 new customers monthly
Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Intercom is on a mission to make Internet business more personal. The role we’re looking to fill is a career defining opportunity for someone passionate about this mission as well as product management who wants to lead a world-class team of engineers, designers, and researchers in London. The product you’ll help to build and shape touches millions of users in the business messaging space every single day. Your job will be to help businesses drive customer engagement, deliver better support, and enhance productivity, all while making the experience feel more fun, connected and personal.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Understand our business strategy and deliver product that reflects a uniquely Intercom perspective on how to achieve it
- Manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team
- Collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta’s and after full release.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
What skills do I need? 📖
- Multiple years experience in a Product Manager role
- Have a strong design background, be able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
- Be a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them. Be comfortable in making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive.
- You have experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts.
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self driven.
- You’re organised, not ad hoc.
- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications.
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner every weekday! There are also snacks and drinks on tap to keep you topped up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to £90 quarterly
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it. Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email. Today more than 20,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has raised $116M in venture funding, and has 350+ employees across its San Francisco headquarters, Dublin R&D office, and recently opened Chicago office.
Want to learn more about Intercom? Visit Intercom's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Enterprise
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager, Advertiser Tools
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Electric Drive Validation Test Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Rover.com , Seattle
Product Manager (Web)
Malwarebytes, Santa Clara, California
Mixpanel, San Francisco