Intercom is creatively fixing... 🛠️
How internet businesses connect with customers for more human conversation. Our teams are ambitious and humble – learning, solving and celebrating together.
We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies:
• 400+ employees worldwide
• $1M to $50M Annual Recurring Revenue in 3 years
• 25,000+ customers
• 1,000 new customers monthly
Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Recruiting is a key driver to Intercom’s success. The team is growing and evolving quickly, and we are going to double R+D in San Francisco next year! As a Technical Recruiter at Intercom, this is your chance to help build out our technical recruiting function and influence the team at an early stage. You’ll manage and drive a full recruitment cycle for positions in Product, Design, Engineering, and Technical Operations all while partnering with hiring managers to improve processes. You will be a trusted partner to candidates as you work tirelessly to create a personal and friendly experience that is representative of the Intercom Brand. You can read more about our approach to recruiting on our blog.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Partner with Engineering leadership to manage the full cycle recruiting process for technical hires by creating robust pipelines through active sourcing of multiple channels, screening resumes, interviewing, and closing candidates
- Demonstrate exceptional sourcing strategies and techniques to attract top talent
- Create and drive effective interview panel meetings and debriefs alongside hiring managers
- Lead the creation of a recruiting strategy and interview plan for each open position
- Obsess about candidate experience and keep candidates informed with quality communications throughout the interview process
- Drive offer process, including offer approvals, extensions, negotiations, and closings
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
- Represent Intercom’s mission, vision, and values with integrity and professionalism
What skills do I need? 📖
- 3+ years of full cycle technical recruiting experience ideally in a fast paced technical product focused environment
- Ability to effectively multitask and take on a variety of roles with differing complexity across different functions while leading initiatives to continue driving a fantastic candidate/stakeholder experience
- Impeccable organizational, verbal, and written communicational skills paired with a high attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional sourcing and talent research skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast growing team and company
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and influence others
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)
- Experience with Greenhouse (ATS) a plus
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered breakfast, lunch, and dinner every weekday, plus a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid parental leave program
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- In-office bicycle storage
- Keep active with our wellness program that allows you to expense your gym membership and other sports activities up to $90 quarterly
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it. Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email. Today more than 20,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has raised $116M in venture funding, and has 350+ employees across its San Francisco headquarters, Dublin R&D office, and recently opened Chicago office.