The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As our first Senior Manager, Sales Systems, you’ll play a mission-critical role in managing a team at Intercom that defines and executes on our sales systems strategy. As a member of the Sales and Customer Support Operations team, you will partner with sales leadership to build a sales stack enabling the sales organization to productively scale while delivering an exceptional user experience. We are a fast growing company that aims to change the way companies interact with their customers, and we are looking for someone who is excited to build out the underlying systems and tools and automate key business processes that will enable our Sales teams to realize this vision.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Manage a team of sales system and process analysts
- Partner with sales leaders and cross-functionally with marketing, finance and analytics to identify opportunities to improve our business processes and drive productivity
- Define the sales systems strategy, architecture, stack and roadmap that drive operational and process excellence
- Lead and key participant in the conception, planning and implementation of strategic initiatives that require system and tools to achieve success at scale
- Drive the execution and delivery of Salesforce-based solutions and related sales technology projects
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters, transparency, innovation and learning, while holding a high bar for delivering results
What skills do I need? 📖
- 5+ years of sales systems experience
- 1+ year of people management experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com administration
- Experience in high growth SaaS environments
- Sales process and quote-to-cash knowledge
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it. Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email. Today more than 20,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has raised $116M in venture funding, and has 350+ employees across its San Francisco headquarters, Dublin R&D office, and recently opened Chicago office.
Want to learn more about Intercom? Visit Intercom's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
Flexport, Hamburg, DE
Account Executive - Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, Atlanta, Georgia
Promoter (m/w) - Hamburg
Director, Solutions Consulting
Customer Success Manager
Twilio, New York
Sales Development Representative
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco