The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Intercom’s sales team continues to grow as we help thousands of businesses connect with hundreds of millions of users every day. We operate in a complex and rapidly changing environment where there are plenty of things to reinvent. We use our own product to put the right content in front of the right people and capture their interest - making conversations with prospective and existing customers personal and meaningful.
Join us as a key member of the Relationship Management team and employ your innovative ideas to grow our existing business. At Intercom, we are striving to do sales differently. You have the opportunity to set the new standard in sales by building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, while constantly seeking out new opportunities for growth and guaranteeing client retention.
We’re a community that believes in development and promotion from within and as a rapidly expanding business, so there are a lot of opportunities for progression. Our culture is based on collaboration and smooth handover processes in the sales cycle.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Establish a trusted relationship with your customers by providing them with high quality and personalised content
- Grow customer accounts and ensure successful renewals
- Develop best practices and mentor new team members to spearhead the growth of the Relationship Management team
- Track and report all key metrics related to the role
- Collaborate with other Intercom teams: product, marketing, operations and support, to find innovative approaches to relationship management
What skills do I need? 📖
- Required: 3-5 years closing B2B sales experience
- Required: SaaS experience - a minimum of 2 years in a closing tech role
- Proven track record of owning a book of business retaining and growing revenue
- Strong communicator and highly analytical working with multiple stakeholders
- Growth mindset, intellectually curious and ambitious
- Passionate about product and working with companies of all sizes
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner every weekday. There are also snacks and drinks on tap to keep you topped up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to €90 quarterly
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it. Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email. Today more than 20,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has raised $116M in venture funding, and has 350+ employees across its San Francisco headquarters, Dublin R&D office, and recently opened Chicago office.
Want to learn more about Intercom? Visit Intercom's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Manager, Retail and Consumer Goods
1010data, Remote (East Coast)
Inside Sales Representative - Soccer
Hudl, Hudl Lincoln
Sales Generation Associate
Endurance International Group, New York, NY
Application Engineer - Strategic
Markforged, Europe - Multiple Locations
Enterprise Account Executive
Qualtrics , Remote
UK Sales & Partnerships Manager