Senior Product Marketing Manager, Pricing and Packaging
Intercom, San Francisco, CA
We are making business personal
The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Intercom’s Product Marketing team is looking for someone to lead our company’s strategic pricing and packaging initiatives. From helping us monetize new products that we bring to market to continuing to optimize our current model, you’ll be in the driver seat for one of the most impactful roles in the business. You’ll work closely with executives and stakeholders across the organization to lead pricing research, develop recommendations, run experiments, and launch pricing improvements—ultimately helping to grow Intercom.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Lead Pricing and Packaging initiatives, including new product introductions, new plans/tiers/add-ons introductions, current pricing model optimizations, and more
- Drive competitive pricing analysis, pricing research, and other relevant analyses to form our pricing strategy and recommendations
- Own our pricing page on our website and develop a testing plan that continuously looks for opportunities to optimize our website’s most critical page
- Own sales enablement for pricing and packaging and related sales tools, like ROI and TCO calculators
- Work with product teams to improve discovery and purchase across our website, sign-up flow, and in-product experiences
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders on pricing and packaging proposals, successful implementations, and measurement
What skills do I need? 📖
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in developing pricing and packaging, marketing SaaS products, management consulting or related field
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking; demonstrated ability to develop creative / non-traditional solutions
- Ability to work cross-functionally and confident collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders and executives
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it. Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email. Today more than 20,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has raised $116M in venture funding, and has 350+ employees across its San Francisco headquarters, Dublin R&D office, and recently opened Chicago office.
Want to learn more about Intercom? Visit Intercom's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Growth
Analista de Business Intelligence
Resultados Digitais, Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil
Associate Manager, Seller Development (Paris)
SigFig, San Francisco
Director, Corporate Communications
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Customer Insights Manager
Thrive Market, Los Angeles, CA