National Sales Account Executive, Advertising
Intersection, Los Angeles, CA
Using digital technology to transform the physical world
Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the Role?
The nation's fastest growing out-of-home media company is expanding its dynamic National Team in Los Angeles. Intersection is seeking an upbeat, energetic and self-motivated National Account Executive. The ideal candidate will bring strong relationships and a detailed understanding of the Out of Home advertising industry, digital ecosystem and media landscape.
This National Account Executive will work as part of a team responsible for driving revenue both nationally, and on our LA Metro Rail system including both digital and static signage.
You will also sell our award-winning LinkNYC network (soon to be expanding into other DMAS). This seller will work with Fortune 500 brands planning and buying across our national footprint while managing Intersection’s relationships with key agencies.
This seller will be tasked with developing new revenue channels, shifting share to OOH from competing media, managing senior-level relationships, and growing client spend across all profit centers within Intersection.
Within your first month:
- You will gain an understanding of your client’s needs and historical campaigns and media preferences
- You will focus on strengthening your client/agency relationships through regular face to face meetings
- You will partner cross-functionally to learn about Intersection’s internal teams, systems, our media offerings nationally and competitive landscape in each market
- You will travel to several Intersection markets to experience our media first hand
- You will develop and implement effective national sales and marketing strategies that maximize sales opportunities
Within your first year:
- You will generate revenue from agencies and clients, consistently achieving quarterly and annual targets, and growing spend against goals.
- You will retain and grow client base managing a $5mm-10mm book of business, while also driving organic business from new channels.
- You will educate clients on all of Intersection’s media assets, tailor custom proposals to meet marketing objectives and create a winning experience for clients that leads to future business.
- You will build and maintain deep and complex relationships, to ensure Intersection’s portfolio is well represented across all key agencies and accounts.
- Use research, analysis, and media landscape knowledge to create rationale and recommendations for proposed solutions.
- You will communicate opportunities and challenges as well as pipeline forecasts (Salesforce) with management.
You’re great for this role because:
- You have multimedia experience, ideally in out-of-home advertising or digital place based out-of-home
- You have proven success meeting and exceeding national advertising sales targets and managing multi-million dollar budgets and books of business.
- You have strong agency and direct client/brand relationships
- You are a self-starter with excellent time management, decision-making skills and a strong work ethic
- You have outstanding communication skills; excellent cross-functional collaboration and teamwork
- You have excellent presentation skills presenting to senior level agency and client contracts
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces.
We believe that by joining the digital and physical worlds we can help people get the most out of the cities around them. Our products live in public locations, where people engage with them every day.
We enrich people's everyday journeys by delivering connectivity, information, and content that elevate the urban experience.
Be a Better Intersection Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Intersection when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Intersection? Visit Intersection's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Client Partner
Curalate, Philadelphia, PA
Snap Inc., Oslo, Norway
Sales Proposal Lead
BetterUp, Anywhere in the U.S.
Sales Development Representative, Enterprise - SF
Mixpanel, San Francisco
ADstruc, New York
Account Director/Program Manager - Medical Communication
BGB Group, NY, NY