Account Manager, Programmatic Partnerships
Intersection, New York
Using digital technology to transform the physical world
Who are we?
Intersection's first true programmatic platform for OOH, Place Exchange, connects programmatic marketers to OOH publishers via direct DSP integrations. The average American spends 70% of their time outside of the home, and thanks to rapid proliferation of digital displays in cities and venues around the world, Digital OOH is the most hotly anticipated new entrant to the programmatic and omnichannel ecosystem.
What is the Role?
Place Exchange is seeking an upbeat, energetic, and self-motivated Programmatic Account Manager to join Place Exchange and work in our New York office.
This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented, and varied role that is perfect for you to delve deep into the emerging programmatic channel of OOH. You should have outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, and the ability to thrive in a team environment.
Within your first 90 days, you will:
- Become fluent and knowledgeable about the digital OOH landscape, the efficacy of the medium and its emerging role as a pillar of omnichannel marketing.
- Build strong relationships with your Sales team and client roster.
- Develop a reputation for being a solid resource and will develop the foundational knowledge of our business model and the various inventory and integrations we have across the United States.
Within you first six months to a year, you will:
- Communicate with internal resources (Ad Ops, Product, Marketing and Sales) and our clients to ensure a smooth and positive customer service experience
- Support your Sales leads by generating and processing campaigns, proposals, and presentations that enable Place Exchange to scale rapidly
- Be a “go-to” person who executes accurately and on time, setting up meetings with our clients, or building sales decks from scratch
- Own the full lifecycle (pre- and post-sales) of a contract from initial market research to contract creation and execution, including tracking and reporting along the way
- Communicate client successes by collaborating with our Marketing and Operations teams for case studies and QBRs
- Work closely with sales contacts at publishers and DSPs will be key to the role to help advance client campaigns
- Upsell for repeat business and larger spend commits with current clients will also be a large part of the role
- Generate weekly pipeline and ad-hoc reports for the management team
- Be the master of your domain - your Sales team cannot operate successfully without you
You are great for this role, because:
- You have a degree from an Accredited Institution
- You understand the Programmatic landscape
- You can multi-task a number of different items
- You enjoy collaborating with people to get work done, but know when to take ownership of a task
- You demonstrate a high level of accountability for both your work and the work of your team
- You have very good attention to detail and can spot and fix errors
- You work fast but thoughtfully, and make suggestions for efficiencies along the way
- You have some work experience -- 3-4 years out of school working in Media/Advertising and/or Customer Success
About Place Exchange:
Place Exchange is the first true programmatic OOH exchange powering real-time bidding, fully unified workflows with other media, support for standard online and mobile IAB creatives, and granular device-level attribution. Programmatic buyers can now buy and measure OOH media in the same way as they do web, mobile, and other digital media, and enjoy the benefits of massive reach, high-impact, always-viewable messaging that reaches consumers in the physical world. All with no bots, no ad blockers, and no unsafe content, and all delivered as a supply-side solution seamlessly integrated with the leading DSPs.
Place Exchange is owned by Intersection’s Parent company and was formed in 2018 as an independent division.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces.
We believe that by joining the digital and physical worlds we can help people get the most out of the cities around them. Our products live in public locations, where people engage with them every day.
We enrich people's everyday journeys by delivering connectivity, information, and content that elevate the urban experience.
Be a Better Intersection Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Intersection when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Intersection? Visit Intersection's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Associate, New Member Development
WeWork, Seoul Seoul Korea, Republic of
Sales Development Representative
CB Insights, New York
Federal Enterprise Account Executive
Qualtrics, Washington D.C.
Customer Success Executive, UK
Account Executive, Media Sales - Toronto
Head of European Partner Measurement & Insights
Pinterest, Dublin, IE