Who are we?
Place Exchange is the first true programmatic OOH exchange powering real-time bidding, fully unified workflows with other media, support for standard online and mobile IAB creatives, and granular device-level attribution. Programmatic buyers can now buy and measure OOH media in the same way as they do web, mobile, and other digital media, and enjoy the benefits of massive reach, high-impact, always-viewable messaging that reaches consumers in the physical world. All with no bots, no ad blockers, and no unsafe content, and all delivered as a supply-side solution seamlessly integrated with the leading DSPs.
Place Exchange is owned by Intersection’s Parent company and was formed in 2018 as an independent division.
What is the Role?
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Develop consumer and advertising content across all of our Smart Cities markets
- Test and automate the testing and verification of software and configuration
- Build tools to increase visibility, support analytics and drive support and monitoring
- Work with partners to integrate their platforms and data into Place Exchange’s offering
Within your first 30 days:
- You will learn and understand Place Exchange’s goals and business objectives
- You will familiarize yourself with Place Exchange’s product offerings, architecture and platform.
- You will complete your first production feature / enhancement
Within your first 60 days:
- You will take on more tasks and ramp up your velocity during Sprints.
- You will improve and automate your workflow.
- You will communicate and collaborate cross team on deliverables, implementation and architecture.
- You will align the value of your work with the objectives of the business and product initiatives.
Within your first 90 days:
- You will identify and collaborate on content product features.
- You will contribute to the content roadmap.
- You will troubleshoot and debug production content issues.
You're great for this role because:
- You are knowledgeable about computer algorithms and data structures
- You are enthusiasm for test coverage and testing.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Some of the tools we’re using:
Some of the team’s current practices:
- Peer-code review and/or Pair Programming
- Test Automation: Unit, Functional, Load, LoC & Acceptance Criteria Coverage
- Static Code Analysis: Style, Errors, Developer Tags, License Compliance
- Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Aggressive Instrumentation and Metrics
- Infrastructure as Code: service definition, cloud infrastructure, checks/alerts
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces.
We believe that by joining the digital and physical worlds we can help people get the most out of the cities around them. Our products live in public locations, where people engage with them every day.
We enrich people's everyday journeys by delivering connectivity, information, and content that elevate the urban experience.
Be a Better Intersection Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Intersection when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Intersection? Visit Intersection's website.
Jobs You May Like
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Support Engineer EMEA
Rubrik, EMEA - Netherlands
Infrastructure Developer (DevOps)
Rigetti Computing, Berkeley, CA
Technical Program Manager Intern
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA