Trainee, Day Shift (Chicago)
Using digital technology to transform the physical world
Intersection is revolutionizing the way information is shared in public spaces to ease and enrich people’s journeys through their cities and connect them to their communities. We connect brands with people where they are via relevant and impactful experiences, and we earn the trust of our partners through our shared mission, working together to build the foundation for a connected future.
As an Installer at Intersection, you will assist in maintaining our advertising assets in the Chicago metro area. You are highly motivated, reliable and dedicated, and able to work well in a team environment. You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record. You should be comfortable working in the elements year-round.
This is a full-time position. The hours are 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday through Friday. This position is compensated at $15.00 per hour.
What you will accomplish:
- Successfully install and remove advertising posters on CTA rail stations and cross track.
- Accurately record and report all install/removal information prior to the end of each shift
- Report safety and maintenance related problems to supervisor/operations manager
- Participate in company training, safety meetings and other meetings and events as directed
What we are looking for:
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, bend or crawl
- Perform non-routine duties as assigned by a supervisor
- Ability to work year round outdoors in all climates
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces.
We believe that by joining the digital and physical worlds we can help people get the most out of the cities around them. Our products live in public locations, where people engage with them every day.
We enrich people's everyday journeys by delivering connectivity, information, and content that elevate the urban experience.
Be a Better Intersection Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Intersection when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Intersection? Visit Intersection's website.
Jobs You May Like
Rider Supply Associate
Optometrist (Fill-In), Union Station
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Peloton, Easton Warehouse
Facilities Maintenance Technician
ModCloth, Pittsburgh, PA
Manager, Executive Briefing Center
Box, Redwood City, CA
Salesforce and Systems Manager
Top Hat, Toronto, Ontario, Canada