Junior Salesforce.com Administrator
Intersection, New York
Using digital technology to transform the physical world
Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the Role?
Intersection is looking for a Junior Salesforce Administrator to join the team! In this entry-level role, you will provide support with all areas of Salesforce administration.
Within the first month:
- You will have an understanding of Intersection’s business landscape and system architecture
- You will support the business with analytics
- You will be able to set up basic email templates
- You will have started a training program, consisting of hands-on &, online training
Within the first three months:
- You will have basic Salesforce administration skills
- You will be able to build and maintain workflows and processes
- You will ensure data integrity via application of validation rules, monitoring of changes, de-duping, and cleanup
- You will be responsible for maintaining security settings
Within the first nine months:
- You will be able to identify areas for improved efficiency within our systems (specifically Salesforce.com) and processes
- You will manage new user setup
- You will maintain Role Hierarchy within Salesforce
- You will Provide day-to-day front-line support to Salesforce user across multiple departments
You’re great for this role because:
You are a quick learner with the ability to thrive in an autonomous, fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously. You are proficient in Excel and have experience working with large data sets. Salesforce.com experience is preferred and a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field required.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces.
We believe that by joining the digital and physical worlds we can help people get the most out of the cities around them. Our products live in public locations, where people engage with them every day.
We enrich people's everyday journeys by delivering connectivity, information, and content that elevate the urban experience.
Be a Better Intersection Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Intersection when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Intersection? Visit Intersection's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive or Sr Account Executive
VideoAmp, Atlanta, GA
Mid-Market Client Partner
Yelp, Phoenix, AZ
Mobile App Engagement Platform Account Executive - UK
Insider, London, United Kingdom
Second Line Sales Development Leader
SonicWall, Japan - Remote