Product Marketing Manager
Intersection, New York
Using digital technology to transform the physical world
Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the role?
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will develop go-to-market strategies for Intersection’s product features and capabilities. You will be an integral part of making the launch of our offerings successful through the product development process and positioning, sales training and support, and collection of feedback that will improve upon future processes and decisions.
You will work closely with Product, Sales Marketing, Communications and Sales to bring successful commercial products and capabilities to urban environments, new markets, and to continue to grow Intersection’s media business success. This role reports directly into the VP, Sales & Product Marketing.
What you will accomplish:
- Partner with the Product and Sales teams, define and communicate go to market strategy that drives sales velocity
- Understand and deliver sales needs in all channels and work with the Sales Marketing team to produce, distribute, and iterate on materials to enable the Salesforce
- Serve as an internal expert on product capabilities and current offerings
- Partner with Sales Training to ensure internal stakeholders are well informed
- As appropriate, support or lead customer discovery efforts to inform Product, Sales, and Marketing efforts
- Facilitate the execution of custom digital campaigns in conjunction with Product and Engineering Teams
- Partner with PR/Communications team to ensure tight coordination and to leverage PR efforts
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of both the media industry and competitive trends to apply to our roadmap and strategy
In your first three months, you will:
- Make a recommendation on the go to market process for new capabilities, and develop a mechanism to track success
- Support the execution of custom digital campaigns in conjunction with Marketing, Product and Engineering Teams, including the recommendation of improvements to existing processes
- Become a primary resource for capability-related campaign ideation as needed by Sales Marketing
- Implement process to properly train Sales and Marketing teams in product capabilities and limitations
In your first year, you will:
- Manage the roadmap for product capabilities, prioritized based on Sales feedback, existing product abilities and limitations, and revenue potential
- Create a formal process for informing the Ad Tech capability roadmap through internal, industry and competitive research
- Own the feedback cycle in partnership with the Sales and Product teams and a plan to take action on received feedback
- Manage the suite of available dynamic digital capabilities and sell-through, accompanied by a formal mechanism with which you can measure success
You are awesome in the role because:
- You have a minimum 3-5 years of product marketing, digital, or related industry experience
- You have the ability to work independently, articulate and execute on a vision
- You have a passion for marketing with a focus crafting product and sales strategies
- You are a natural relationship builder within and outside your team, and have the ability to coordinate multiple projects to drive collaboration and teamwork across several teams and stakeholders
- You have strong attention to detail and great creative and copywriting judgment
- You are highly creative, with excellent writing, organization, and presentation skills
- You are passionate about tech, media, and where they intersect
- You are a team player who will bring positive energy and solution-oriented attitude to the Marketing Team
- You have prior B2B product marketing experience required
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces.
We believe that by joining the digital and physical worlds we can help people get the most out of the cities around them. Our products live in public locations, where people engage with them every day.
We enrich people's everyday journeys by delivering connectivity, information, and content that elevate the urban experience.
Be a Better Intersection Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Intersection when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Intersection? Visit Intersection's website.
Jobs You May Like
Email Marketing Manager
Outdoor Voices, Austin, TX HQ
Commercial marketing manager, APAC & ME
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Quantcast, New York City
Outreach Associate (Outside Sales — Full-Time)
Imperfect Produce, Seattle
Senior Product Marketing Manager
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Technical Lead, Fraud
Instacart, San Francisco, CA