Intersection is revolutionizing the way information is shared in public spaces to ease and enrich people’s journeys through their cities and connect them to their communities. We connect brands with people where they are via relevant and impactful experiences, and we earn the trust of our partners through our shared mission, working together to build the foundation for a connected future.
As an Installer at Intersection, you will assist in maintaining our advertising assets in the New York metro area. You are highly motivated, reliable and dedicated, and able to work well in a team environment. You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record. You should be comfortable working in the elements year-round. Knowledge of Manhattan and the surrounding boroughs is a plus.
This is a full-time, night shift position. The hours are Sun - Thurs 9PM-5:30AM. This position is compensated at $15.20 per hour.
What you will accomplish:
- Ensure the proper installation and removal of advertisements
- Accurately record and report all install/removal information prior to the end of each shift
- Report safety and maintenance related problems to supervisor/operations manager
- Participate in company training, safety meetings and other meetings and events as directed
What we expect:
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, bend or crawl
- Perform non-routine duties as assigned by a supervisor
- Safely operation light to medium duty company trucks
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a review of motor vehicle records, background check, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces.
We believe that by joining the digital and physical worlds we can help people get the most out of the cities around them. Our products live in public locations, where people engage with them every day.
We enrich people's everyday journeys by delivering connectivity, information, and content that elevate the urban experience.
Be a Better Intersection Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Intersection when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Intersection? Visit Intersection's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Portfolio Strategy
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Regional Medical Director and Senior Director Impact Evaluation
Grand Rounds, West Coast
Customer Service Expert
Enjoy, Memphis, TN
Member Services Specialist
Thrive Market, Los Angeles, CA
Implementation Specialist (Launch Coach)
LeagueApps, New York, NY
Community Operations Part-timer
Wolt, Stockholm, Sweden