Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the role?
Intersection's groundbreaking smart cities technologies are made possible by strategic relationships with brands and advertisers. We are home to the nation's fastest growing out-of-home media company and are always looking for talented Sales Coordinators to join our teams across the country. This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented, and varied role that is perfect for someone who has some experience in sales support within the media/advertising world. The ideal candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, have a drive to learn and the ability to perform sales support responsibilities and thrive within a team environment. Above all, this individual will provide full support to their Sales Account Executive(s), improve the sales cycles by activating new processes and ensure we live by “The Intersection Way," maintaining a collaborative and consultative effort with our clients.
Within your first month, you will:
- Build strong relationships with your Manager, Account Executives and teammates in the local office
- Onboard and train with one of the Client Success Sales Ambassadors
- Take a deep dive into learning Intersection's media and advertising offerings
- Be exposed to all departments within Intersection and experience how they are part of the sales cycle
Within your first three-to-six months, you will:
- Support your Account Executives by generating and processing contracts, proposals, and presentations that enable Intersection to scale rapidly
- Manage all requests necessary to generate a contract or respond to a RFP, including inventory requests, inventory holds, media plans, and more
- Interact in daily communication with our clients and agencies
- Handle invoicing requests and billing inquiries
- Research and document competitive requests
- Develop a reputation for being a solid resource and will develop the foundational knowledge of our business model and the various media products and assets
- Become the “go-to” person in the local market who gets work done accurately and on time
- Communicate professionally with internal resources and clients to ensure a smooth & positive customer service experience
You’re great for this role because you:
- Have a degree from an Accredited Institution
- Have 1-2+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization
- Can multi-task a number of different items
- Enjoy collaborating with people to get work done, but know when to take ownership of a task
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability for both your work and the work of your team
- Have strong attention to detail and can spot and fix errors
- Work fast but thoughtfully, and make suggestions for efficiencies along the way
- Have knowledge of Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite and do not mind detail oriented work utilizing these tools for RFPs
Travel for training will be required
Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces.
We believe that by joining the digital and physical worlds we can help people get the most out of the cities around them. Our products live in public locations, where people engage with them every day.
We enrich people's everyday journeys by delivering connectivity, information, and content that elevate the urban experience.
Be a Better Intersection Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Intersection when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Intersection? Visit Intersection's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Director
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Field Sales Representative
Commercial Account Executive Swedish Speaker
Product Enablement Engineer
GitHub, HQ - San Francisco
Security Sales Engineer - Central
Lookout, Chicago, IL
Customer Success Executive (English and Thai speaking)
TripAdvisor, Singapore, Singapore