Intersection is revolutionizing the way information is shared in public spaces to ease and enrich people’s journeys through their cities and connect them to their communities. We connect brands with people where they are via relevant and impactful experiences, and we earn the trust of our partners through our shared mission, working together to build the foundation for a connected future.
As a Software Engineer at Intersection, you will help build a new group focusing on advancing our Digital Advertising stack. You will work with team members from across the organization to design, build, and operate a next-generation platform for out-of-home advertising. You’ll be an integral part of efforts to shape, develop and manage our capabilities, implement and manage customer and product solutions, leveraging creative capabilities, data, and infrastructure across owned and operated properties including LinkNYC. You are a recent graduate or someone who is familiar with advertising or AdTech, and looking to get into Software Engineering.
What you will accomplish:
- Build products enabling advertisers to reach and understand consumers in the real world
- Integrate with products from the broader digital ecosystem to create a holistic solution
- Develop a deep understanding of the business environment and strategy
- Shepherd agile practices and processes
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies, and companies across the Advertising and AdTech landscapes
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Data Analytics, Front-End Design, Distributed System Design would each/all be pluses
- Experience working with brands and agencies in digital or traditional media
- Strong interest in the intersection of the virtual and physical worlds
- Able to go both broad and deep across a variety of subjects
- Strong capabilities of observation, analysis, synthesis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Change-agent capable of building vision and alignment
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. With award-winning products like Link, the largest and fastest free public Wi-Fi network in the world, Intersection connects the digital and physical worlds, enhancing people’s journeys through their cities and offering brands the opportunity to drive more relevant and engaging advertising, rooted in real-world location and physical context. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces. We believe that by joining the digital and physical worlds we can help people get the most out of the cities around them. Our products live in public locations, where people engage with them every day, delivering connectivity, information, and content that elevate the urban experience. History Intersection was formed from the merger between Titan, the largest municipal out-of-home advertising company, and Control Group, a leader in technology and design innovation in physical spaces. Together, these companies created a unique and powerful combination of expertise in cities, media, technology, and design, with scale, experience, and resources to connect the digital and physical worlds as never before. The first product of that collaboration was LinkNYC—widely recognized as among the most successful smart city technologies on the planet. And we’re just getting started…
Want to learn more about Intersection? Visit Intersection's website.
Jobs You May Like
iOS Infrastructure Engineer
HealthTap, Palo Alto
Sr. Software Development Intern (Graduate Student)
IBM, Multiple Cities
Software Engineer, Frontend
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Software Engineer - San Francisco, CA
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Manager - Brake Systems, Design and Development
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Maschinenbediener (m/w) für Montageanlagen
Harry’s, Harry's Germany