At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
As an SMB Sales Manager at Intersection, you will manage the local sales channel and team to meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue and profit center growth targets. You feel comfortable working in a competitive, high energy, fast-paced environment. You are enthusiastic, hardworking and have the desire to succeed by continually meeting and exceeding the needs of your customers.
What you will accomplish:
- Manage the local sales channel and team to meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue and profit center growth targets
- Implement effective local market sales and marketing strategies that maximize revenue across existing and new business opportunities
- Act as a selling sales manager, calling on key clients, growing their business with Intersection, and developing new relationships with top advertisers in the market.
- Hold weekly one-on-one meetings with team members to review pipeline and ensure activity aligns with performance goals
- Communicate with executive level managers, clients, buyers, sales agencies, local communities and local sales/marketing teams
- Assist the Head of Local Sales on special projects that may include Print, AR, and corporate initiatives
- Create a training curriculum and conduct on-going learning and development sessions
What we are looking for:
- Proven success in leading, inspiring, developing, and growing media sales teams
- Existing network of professional relationships within the New York area and media community
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment
- Travel throughout the region on sales calls
- Outstanding presentation and verbal skills, and excellent written communication
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Positive and professional attitude with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- People Management experience, including team motivation and building
- Out-of-Home Sales experience is strongly preferred
- BS/BA degree
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. With award-winning products like Link, the largest and fastest free public Wi-Fi network in the world, Intersection connects the digital and physical worlds, enhancing people’s journeys through their cities and offering brands the opportunity to drive more relevant and engaging advertising, rooted in real-world location and physical context. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces. We believe that by joining the digital and physical worlds we can help people get the most out of the cities around them. Our products live in public locations, where people engage with them every day, delivering connectivity, information, and content that elevate the urban experience. History Intersection was formed from the merger between Titan, the largest municipal out-of-home advertising company, and Control Group, a leader in technology and design innovation in physical spaces. Together, these companies created a unique and powerful combination of expertise in cities, media, technology, and design, with scale, experience, and resources to connect the digital and physical worlds as never before. The first product of that collaboration was LinkNYC—widely recognized as among the most successful smart city technologies on the planet. And we’re just getting started…
Want to learn more about Intersection? Visit Intersection's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales and Channel Enablement Lead
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Sales Representative - Australia
Commercial Account Executive - Italian Speaker
Manager, Sales Engineering
Box, Atlanta, GA
Business Development Representative (Salt Lake City, Utah)
PlanGrid, Salt Lake City, Utah
Justworks, New York, NY