At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
As an SMB Sales Manager at Intersection, you will manage the local sales channel and team to meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue and profit center growth targets. You feel comfortable working in a competitive, high energy, fast-paced environment. You are enthusiastic, hardworking and have the desire to succeed by continually meeting and exceeding the needs of your customers.
What you will accomplish:
- Manage the local sales channel and team to meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue and profit center growth targets
- Implement effective local market sales and marketing strategies that maximize revenue across existing and new business opportunities
- Act as a selling sales manager, calling on key clients, growing their business with Intersection, and developing new relationships with top advertisers in the market.
- Hold weekly one-on-one meetings with team members to review pipeline and ensure activity aligns with performance goals
- Communicate with executive level managers, clients, buyers, sales agencies, local communities and local sales/marketing teams
- Assist the Head of Local Sales on special projects that may include Print, AR, and corporate initiatives
- Create a training curriculum and conduct on-going learning and development sessions
What we are looking for:
- Proven success in leading, inspiring, developing, and growing media sales teams
- Existing network of professional relationships within the New York area and media community
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment
- Travel throughout the region on sales calls
- Outstanding presentation and verbal skills, and excellent written communication
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Positive and professional attitude with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- People Management experience, including team motivation and building
- Out-of-Home Sales experience is strongly preferred
- BS/BA degree
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces.
We believe that by joining the digital and physical worlds we can help people get the most out of the cities around them. Our products live in public locations, where people engage with them every day.
We enrich people's everyday journeys by delivering connectivity, information, and content that elevate the urban experience.
Want to learn more about Intersection? Visit Intersection's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Channel Manager, India
Inside Sales Representative
Tyro Payments, 155 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Senior Sales Engineer
Demandbase, New York, NY
Strategic Sales Development Representative
LiveIntent, New York City
Sales Manager - Japan
Insider, Tokyo, Japan