National Account Executive
Using digital technology to transform the physical world
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
Intersection is looking for a National Account Executive to join our experienced and talented sales team. The ideal candidate will bring strong relationships and a detailed understanding of the Out of Home advertising industry, digital ecosystem and media landscape.
This National Account Executive will work as part of a team responsible for driving revenue across our traditional and digital assets in top DMAs, as well for the award-winning LinkNYC platform. This seller will work with national clients planning and buying across our national footprint while managing Intersection’s relationships with key agencies in a dedicated holding company.
This seller will be tasked with developing new revenue channels, shifting share to OOH from competing media, managing senior-level relationships, and growing client spend across all profit centers within Intersection. The role is based in the Chicago office and some travel will be required.
What you will accomplish:
- Generate revenue from agencies within a dedicated holding company, consistently achieving quarterly and annual targets, and growing spend against goals.
- Retain and grow an established client base managing a $10mm+ book of business, while also driving organic business from new channels.
- Educate clients on all of Intersection’s media assets, tailor custom proposals to meet marketing objectives and create a winning experience for clients that leads to repeat business.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and implement effective national sales and marketing strategies that maximize sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain deep and complex relationships, to ensure Intersection’s portfolio is well represented across all key agencies and accounts.
- Use research, analysis, and media landscape knowledge to create rationale and recommendations for proposed solutions.
- Communicate opportunities and challenges as well as pipeline forecasts with senior and local management.
What we are looking for:
- Proven success meeting and exceeding sales targets in out of home advertising sales, managing multi-million dollar budgets and books of business.
- Strong agency and direct client/brand relationships.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, decision-making skills and a strong work ethic.
- Outstanding communication skills; excellent cross-functional collaboration and teamwork.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. With award-winning products like Link, the largest and fastest free public Wi-Fi network in the world, Intersection connects the digital and physical worlds, enhancing people’s journeys through their cities and offering brands the opportunity to drive more relevant and engaging advertising, rooted in real-world location and physical context. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces. We believe that by joining the digital and physical worlds we can help people get the most out of the cities around them. Our products live in public locations, where people engage with them every day, delivering connectivity, information, and content that elevate the urban experience. History Intersection was formed from the merger between Titan, the largest municipal out-of-home advertising company, and Control Group, a leader in technology and design innovation in physical spaces. Together, these companies created a unique and powerful combination of expertise in cities, media, technology, and design, with scale, experience, and resources to connect the digital and physical worlds as never before. The first product of that collaboration was LinkNYC—widely recognized as among the most successful smart city technologies on the planet. And we’re just getting started…
Want to learn more about Intersection? Visit Intersection's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bluebeam, Inc., Copenhagen
Mobile Growth Strategist
Jampp, San Francisco, USA
Digital Sales Intern (Undergraduate Student)
IBM, Atlanta (GA), Dallas (TX), and Littleton (MA)
Rapid Application Development Solutions Architect
Mendix, Boston, MA
Sales Development Representative - Southern Europe
Confluent, London, UK
Partner Solutions Consultant