Using digital technology to transform the physical world
As an Installer at Intersection, you will assist in maintaining our advertising assets in the Portland metro area. You are highly motivated, reliable and dedicated, and able to work well in a team environment. You should have solid written and verbal communication skills, and you must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record. You should be comfortable working in the elements year-round and have the ability to some weekends, if needed. The night shift hours are 7:00 pm - 3:30 am, Sunday through Thursday.
The starting compensation to start upon union (ATU-757) entry, with access to full company/union benefits (medical, dental, vision etc) is $17.23/per hour before OT (OT = x1.5). Union wage increase below:
1 - 6 Months: $17.23
6 Months: $18.86
1st Year: $20.20
18 Months: $25.97
2nd Year: $28.80
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a review of motor vehicle records, background check, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
What you will accomplish:
- Successfully install and remove advertising posters on the interior and exterior of transit authority media locations
- Accurately record and report all install/removal information prior to the end of each shift
- Report safety and maintenance related problems to supervisor/operations manager
- Participate in company training, safety meetings and other meetings and events as directed
What we are looking for:
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work alone or with minimal supervision in an outdoor setting
- Vinyl application experience is a huge plus
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, bend or crawl
- Knowledge of the Portland metro area
- Perform non-routine duties as assigned by a supervisor
At Intersection we celebrate every voice that makes us unique and every perspective that makes us grow. It’s our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products and offerings impact cities across the world and it’s our goal to represent the diversity and differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces.
We believe that by joining the digital and physical worlds we can help people get the most out of the cities around them. Our products live in public locations, where people engage with them every day.
We enrich people's everyday journeys by delivering connectivity, information, and content that elevate the urban experience.
Be a Better Intersection Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Intersection when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Intersection? Visit Intersection's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.